Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow

Much has already been written about Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow so I won't be adding any more.
They are worth the rave views. Pigmentation wise they are quite strong and very soft to work with. They bring the intensity of pigments with ease of pressed eyeshadow.

I bought few of these during Priceline sale and have been using them. Its love and if you don't have them , then they are good addition to your collection , specially if you have been lusting after Armani Eyes To Kill eyeshadow.


Purple Obsession

All Night Blue

Purple Obsession            All Night Blue
Burning Black

Burning Black

Endless Chocolate

Endless Chocolate  
Do you have any eyeshadow from this range ? What are your thoughts ?

3 comments:

  1. I have two and looove these! Endless Chocolat is amazing. Love the look of All Night Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of those but I have the chanel ones. They look so similar! I might buy some just to do a compared review. The loreal range look like they have fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these, I have quite a few now. Sahara Treasure is the best in my opinion, a stunning shade

    ReplyDelete