Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Holiday Haul Part One


What is a holiday if there is no haul ..I am mean you need to have something more than holiday pictures..isn't it :-))  I personally look forward to buying from duty free shops to avoid paying ridiculous Australians RRPs.

**Post is picture heavy**

The first part of haul will comprise of all things I bought from duty free shops( in Delhi, Singapore). I have more to share but other parts will come as I unpack the bags ( yes, I have been that busy !!)




The first item is Guerlain Rouge G lipstick. I have to thank my younger sister for this. She bought #6 from this range( from Delhi Duty Free) and recommended me to check it out. I bought #8 ( Gisele) which she had chosen earlier.
Quoting from my memory I bought this for $ 45 USD .
I love everything about this lipstick, from packaging, to color and texture. I know this isn't the last lipstick from this range.


  



I picked up this Bobbi Brown Rich Color lipstick in Pink Peony. Its creamy and is opaque in one swipe. The lipstick wears off leaving a stain which I like.



I can never buy Dior Addict lipstick without thinking about Tara from keepingupwithme . I read about these first on her blog. I picked Nude(333) from this range. Its a beautiful lipstick, moisturizing, good pigmentation and lovely texture. In Australia this retails for $48 AUD while I picked it for $29 USD. No wonder, Australians prefer to buy from overseas.




I also picked Chanel Levres Scintillantes (131, Mica) and Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss (57, Insolence). I love how they feel on my lips. Mica has beautiful reflecting shimmer which looks awesome on lips. Its not sticky and is non drying. I was really surprised by Insolence, since it managed to show up on my pigmented lips.

Chanel Insolence




Chanel Insolence
Chanel Insolence

Chanel Insolence Lip Swatch


Chanel Mica

Chanel Mica

Chanel Mica


You remember how I raved about chanel vitalumiere satin foundation, so how could I go past buying it if I was getting it for $48 USD ( from memory its 80 AUD here). And when I am getting a foundation then I need a great coverage concealer, isn't it *shifty eyes*. So next up was Estee Lauder Double wear Concealer in Medium.



            EL Concealer          Chanel Vitalumiere Satin





2 comments:

  1. Wow great haul !! I also shopped Duty Free, just weeks back @ Singapore ..What shade do you have for the EL concealer and Chanel foundation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saumya. The foundation is number 40 and concealer is medium. I am really impressed with them.

    ReplyDelete