Friday, March 16, 2012

Face Of Australia : Barbados Collection

Face of Australia (FOA) can be trusted to bring fabulous makeup at very reasonable price. And with Barbados collection it has proved again.



Its a collection which FOA has come up with collaboration of MBBE (Melbourne Beauty Blogger Event). The collection has 8 nail paints and they are Toluene free, Formaldehyde free, Dibutyl Phthalate free.

I got a chance to try 4 nail paints from this collection. They were part of the goody bag from MBBE 2011. The formula is streak free and gives opacity in 2 coats except for Another Daiquiri Please.

Calypso Gold



 Its white with lots of gold shimmer in it.

Bright Lights, Pink City



Its pink with golden shimmer. I loved this so much that I was reluctant to remove it and swatch the remaining collection

Another Daquiri Please



This is a beautiful coral with gold shimmer. The only problem was the visible nail line after 2 coats

Lets Go Scuba Diving



Now, for me this is the winner of the collection. An awesome bluish green with loads of golden shimmer in it. I loved it so much that I wore it again on my wedding anniversary.
The collection is so pretty with great quality that I plan to get more once they hit the stores

Availability : Priceline, Big W
Price: $4.95 AUD

Disclaimer: Product was provided as part of MBBE 2011 goody bag, but it has no bearing on my views.

2 comments: