Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Coral Quest : Laura Mercier Tangerine

In my search for coral lipstick, I had almost decided on buying Laura Mercier Roman Moon when I saw that Tangerine had featured in the Temptalia's 5 must have Coral lipsticks.

It has smooth cream finish giving opacity in 1 -2 swipe. On my lips the color comes as coral with hint of pink. Its a beautiful color and brightens up the face the instantly

Here is the swatch. What do you think ??


P. S : I am posting this from husband's laptop which explains the missing pictures of previous featured lipsticks in this series. Sorry about that.

3 comments:

  1. It is a nice shade on you. Corals don't suit me at all. I'm better with blue based colours.

    I’m having a Make Me An Offer beauty blog sale at the moment. Pop on over and you may just find yourself a bargain.

    http://beastandbeauty.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/make-me-an-offer-beauty-blog-sale/

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very nice shade. i love laura mercier lipsticks. the colors are so wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I think coral really suits you. I wear it all the time, it's my fallback shade.

    ReplyDelete