Monday, December 19, 2011

Hot Pink Lips

Okay if you are like me who wants to wear bright pink lip colors but shy away from it, I think this lipstick will do the job for you. Its bright but not too much into face or neon like. Without further ado, I present to you Flamenco from Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick range.

  

The company's website describes the color as 'hot pink with very slight purple pearl' and I think this is perfect description of the color.
The lipstick is moisturising and gives good amount of wear time.

Its hot and its wearable.

Would I recommend it : Definitely yes, its now a handbag staple for me

Availability: Priceline, Pharmacy,Target
RRP : $12.95 AUD

Disclaimer: Product provided by PR for consideration, but it has no bearing on my views.

2 comments:

  1. The colour looks great on you, you have such perfect lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour on you and love this lipstick range. I have mambo which is a gorgeous neutral.

    ReplyDelete