Friday, October 28, 2011

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows

Today, I am going to share with you my recently bought Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows. Since they are not available in Australia, I got them off eBay for $7.99AUD each.

Packaging :
It comes with a clear case cover and set of brush & sponge applicator. The packaging is very flimsy and I don't see myself using either the sponge or the brush.
Cool As A Cucumber


I 'm Feeling Retro
I Got Good Jeans

Color :
Now, this is the fun part. I picked colors which didn't exist in my stash.
I swatched them without any base and I am quite impressed with the color payoff
I Got Good Jeans


Cool As A Cucumber

I 'm Feeling Retro

I am yet to wear them out, so I can't comment on their staying power but my first impressions are really  good about these palettes. You can definitely not go wrong with the price they are for.

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favorite eyeshadows! The quality is excellent for drugstore prices =]

    ReplyDelete