Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Smashbox Pose Blush


Pose Blush has been released on 24th October as part of The Girls On Film Collection.
Its described as ultra luxe long wearing blush to achieve cover worthy cheek bone with instant rush of color.

Packaging
It comes in smooth rubber packing( reminds me of NARS) with a clear lid and a swivel mirror. I personally think that all blushes should come with a mirror( hello MAC!!)




Color
Its a beautiful pink with enough warmth in it to be easily pulled of my warmer skin tones 



Performance
Now, don’t let the color in pan fool you. Its a beautiful long lasting color and quite pigmented as well. One swipe is all you need to get the beautiful flush of color. I was apprehensive that it might not  show up on my NC42 skin but it was looked gorgeous on me.
The texture of the blush itself is very smooth.
It lasted over 4 hours for me.

What I like about it
  • Color.It’s something which will work across skin tones
  • The smooth texture of the blush just bowled me over.
  • Call me shallow, but I loved the swivel mirror.

What I don’t like: Nothing

Would I recommend it: Oh yes !!. If you haven’t started with Smashbox, then this is good place to start.

This collection also comes with

  • Silhouette Blush RRP $34.95 AUD
  • Lip Enhancing gloss in Overexposed, Underexposed RRP $26.95 AUD
  • Cream Eyeliner Brush Set in Blacklight and Sepia RRP $39.95 AUD
  • Photo Op Eye Palette in Softbox and Smokebox RRP $64.95AUD

Next on my lust list are the Smokebox and Sepia. I want them so much that I was at Kit Counter on 23rd October asking if they had any on floor to swatch if not buy. Yes, I want them this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment