Monday, July 4, 2011

Winter Skincare Routine

Every winter, I can be found whining about my dry, flaky skin and scouring the department/drugstore for that one magic product which would fix it for me.

But, not this winter.

I had changed by complete skincare routine about 10-11 months ago and now I tweak it based on change in season while keeping the basics same.

Today, I will share with you my daily skincare routine. For reference I have dry, sensitive skin with blackheads on my nose(I know eeww!!)

Morning Skincare

  • Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser.
  • Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist. I spritz my face with this after pat drying
  • Dermalogica Total Eye Care cream.
  • Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster. I usually take 4-5 drops of its and apply it on my face while my skin is still damp. After this I generally wait for 5 - 10 minutes before the next step.
  • Blossom Kochhar Sunscreen with SPF 30.
  • Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream as the day cream.
  I wait for 10 minutes after the last step in skincare routine before starting makeup

Evening Skincare
  • Dermalogica Precleanse. I use this to gently remove all my makeup
  • Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser
  • Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist
  • Dermalogica Gentle Soothing Booster
  • Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
  • Nivea Creme in blue tub ( I am not sure how to refer to it , but thats how I differentiate)

It might seem to be a lengthy process but its totally worth it. For first time in many winters, dry and flaky skin hasn't bothered me.
 I plan to review each one of these seperately, so you can expect many skincare review post.

Note: I am not affliated to Dermalogica or being paid by them for this post. All above mentioned products have been bought with yours truly hard earned money.

2 comments:

  1. Last winter I had been loving Avon's Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Hydrating Mask, Clinique's
    Almost Bronzer SPF 15 & Faces' Exfoliating Facial Scrub..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gauri : I haven't tried Avon but have heard great things about them. Isn't it great when you zero on the perfect skincare routine!!

    ReplyDelete