Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ELF : Eyebrow kit in Dark

There is one physical aspect I always whine about...my thin fine, limp hair and lack of dense eyebrows.
Yes, my eyebrows are real sparse and major fail when I am trying to do any look.

I can't do much to fix my thin, limp hair but I can always get something to fill in my eyebrows.
There are 2 ways how I fill my eyebrows

  • Eyeshadow
  • ELF Eyebrow kit

Today, I shall talk about ELF Eyeshadow kit. I recently bought this from Crush Cosmetics.
It comes in 3 shades, but I wasn't sure which one to go for as I couldn't find any NC 40 - NC42 blogger either reviewing or swatching it. So, I went with the darkest shade.



There are 2 parts in it and comes with a dual ended brush
  • Wax
  • Setting Powder





How I use it : I used the angled brush to pick the wax and fill in eyebrows in the direction of natural hair growth.Once that's done, I pick some powder using the softer end and press it on the wax.
Now, here you have to be careful as the powder when combined with wax gives real intense color. So less is more with the setting powder

Would I recommend it : Yes, but check the swatches before buying it.

Updated :  With pictures

Eyebrows before using the kit


Eyebrows after using the kit


1 comment:

  1. It looks promising - though I'm worried it might turn too reddish on my brows LOL

    Good buy though!! Wanna see a shot of your brows with it hehehe

    Btw, I spotted you on twitter, retweeted by becbeautiful - i'm @blushfully there

    ReplyDelete