Sunday, April 3, 2011

Review : Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

For any eye make up lover the quest for a decent eye makeup remover is never ending. And in my search, I have come across Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover.



Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover as described on company's website

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue.

Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup—even waterproof mascara—without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free.

Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

# Dual-action formula removes even waterproof makeup
# Oil-free, non-greasy
# Ophthalmologist tested
# Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers


My experience with it : I absolutely love it. I have lost the count of number of bottles I have used up. Infact I have given this to my family members as well and everyone loves it. Now lets get in the nitty gritty of the product

What I like about it :


-> It takes of the eye makeup even the water proof mascara
-> Doesn't dry the eye area
-> It suits my sensitive skin
-> Its not very expensive and a good, cheap alternative to Lancome BiFacil ( which is another fantastic eye makeup remover)

What I don't like about it :

-> It stings the eye
-> Leaves an oily film even though it says to be oil free

I love this so much that I already have a back up.
For anyone who loves doing eye makeup this is a great eye makeup remover

2 comments:

  1. Hey ...yep its my HG eye make up remover too. It does leave an oily film...but the reason I use it is it never stings me eyes. I have faced this problem with most bi phase make up removers. Have not tried Lancome to date so well need to check on that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review..

    enter my giveaway here:

    http://oflipstickandblushes.blogspot.com/2011/04/summer-accessories-giveaway-little-way.html

    ReplyDelete