Saturday, October 9, 2010

Review : UltraBland Cleanser

I had got this as a sample in my last week haul and I have been using it religiously ever since. I think I can say now as to how it performed

What I like about it:

-> The texture is very nice and creamy.It almost feels like a face cream
-> Ingredients are mostly natural
-> It can remove the heaviest of eyemakeup
-> It doesn't sting the eye, atleast it didn't sting me
-> I don't have to tug my eye when using it
-> A little will last long so its real value for money

What I don't like about it :

I don't think so there is any cons about this


How I use it :
-> Take a pea nice and warm is between fingers
-> Apply all over eye with light hands
-> Move in your fingers in downward motions along the eyelashes
-> Then run a cotton bud along the waterline to remove any traces of kohl on the waterline
-> once all makeup has dissolved, wet a cotton pad and move it over your eyes. This removes the excess of the cleanser and the last traces of eyemakeup

Now you can proceed with your normal cleansing routine.

Will I buy it again : Yes. Infact once I run out of this sample, I am buying the full size.

**Edit**
Brand : Lush
Where can I buy : It can be bought at Lush store in Select City Walk, Delhi
If in Australia, it can be bought either online or in stores

Bhumika, thanks for asking me about the brand.I had forgotten to mention it

1 comment: