Sunday, October 24, 2010

Freebies + Haul + Pics

I know I know...I am very late but still...its better late than never
Remember I had mentioned about freebies( and Haul) which I got in Myer opening, below is the pic of those.

Something about these brands

AESOP

This is a skincare brand with mainly natural ingredients.I chanced upon this when I was trying to get a facial done.There store in South Yarra has amazing facials.
I have used there moisturizing cream and face wash. Loved both of them

FREEBIE




Benefit



This is my first foray in this branch so don't have much to say.But I am loving it this far.

FREEBIE





HAUL






Clinique


HAUL



This is my first eye pencil from this brand.Have liked their foundation, sunblock, blush....so, I think I will like this too


Laura Mercier


Never tried this far but have great things about LM tinted moisturiser. I had received a sample of TM ( Nude) but can't find it to take a pic. :-(

Review of Benefit & Clinique coming soon

3 comments: