Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can't Sing Enough Praises

Let me start with telling that I have dry combination skin (oily on nose) and very sensitive skin. Slightest change in weather or increased stress level my skin starts playing up. Just when I was I was finding difficult to mositurise and soothe my skin , I came across a post http://the-lip-print.blogspot.com/2009/12/updated-skincaer-routine.html by Stefanie. Her reviews are the best and most genuine. I had been following her for sometime and had faith on her reviews. Based on her experience, I went and bought the jars for 'Aloe Soothing Day Cream' and 'Aloe Soothing Night Cream'



I started using it regularly, coupled with exfoliator from the same range. And my God, it worked wonders, my skin would be always moisturised without being greasy. The best thing about this was that it would be absorbed right away.

If I had to pick just one of the 2, I would pick the night cream. Its the best that I have ever used, very light , incredibly moisturising and I wake up with baby soft skin. It was so good that I got my entire family hooked on to it :-)

On a side note, I am watching 'Deception' right now...and its just getting interesting now.

Bye Till Next time !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment